CranioSacral Therapy improves your body’s ability to take better care of you. It can relieve a full spectrum of conditions, pain and dysfunction, including, and not limited to:
- Injuries, Neck & Back Pain
- Digestive problems
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Dizziness, Tinnitus and Vertigo
- Recent, or Chronic Pain & Injuries
- Post Concussion Syndrome & Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.
- Birth Conditions, Childhood and Sensory Processing Disorders.
- Recovery & Motor – Coordination Impairment
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, TMJ-D & Scoliosis.
Claude Barrett, LMT, CST License Number mt004572.
Claude is a Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)); Medallion Member of the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners (IAHP); Certified by the Upledger Institute in advanced CranioSacral & SomatoEmotional Release and an Graduate in Advanced Clinical and Holistic Applications of Massage Therapy, from the Institute of Natural Healing Science, (INHS).
Please call for information and appointments: Claude 214 232-5278
Offices are located in Garland and in Rockwall, Texas.
Disclaimer: This content is provided for informational purposes only. Such information is not intended to medically diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical issues or to provide direct medical advice. Information on this website represents the opinions of the respective authors and is protected under the laws of copyright and trademark. Information about my services on the website is for informational purposes only and non-binding.